Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Underground Water Storage Tanks
In line with our innovative approaches, we are introducing Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Underground Water Storage Tanks. Leakage, corrosion, and contamination of water in the sump or underground tanks made of concrete, brick, or steel are very well-known and documented. In several areas, the roots of trees penetrate and destroy cast-in brick or concrete tanks causing contamination and leakage of water. Sintex FRP underground water storage tanks are designed to provide an excellent alternative for keeping water safe and pure. Made in a state-of-the-art plant under stringent quality control, these tanks are the best and easy means for hygienic storage of water anywhere in the country.
You can install Sintex Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Underground Water Storage Tanks very easily by following the guidelines provided by us with each tank.
- Large-scale applications in residential complexes/buildings
- Used along with hydro-pneumatic boosters
- Emergency water supplies
- Firefighting duties
- Used in hospitals, resorts, schools, etc.
- DM/RO water storage etc.
- Rainwater harvesting
- Waste water storage
- Compliance with FDA requirements
- 100% rust-proof and leak proof
- 100% hygienic and suitable for potable water
- Robust structure Integrally cast rib construction, and dished-end design gives excellent strength
- Non-porous and does not allow contamination of water kept in the tank
- Custom manufactured to meet clients’ specific requirements
- Can be re-installed after recertification
- Lightweight and easy to install/transport in hard-to-reach areas
- Extremely quick installation and ready to use as compared with the long construction time taken by conventional RCC underground sumps/steel tanks
- Can be installed for under traffic loads which saves space
- Durable and cost-effective
Range and Specifications
Available in capacities ranging from 10000 litres to 50000 litres.