Handheld meters PH/ORP
We have a wide range of meters which are handheld, waterproof and dustproof that float if dropped in liquid. An important feature of the testers is a replaceable electrode within a reusable tester body. The microprocessor-based meter gives accurate readings in fluctuating temperatures and can be easily calibrated. The meter’s waterproof and dustproof housing is rugged having an IP 57 rating for protection against solid objects or liquids.
The pH meter measures the acidity or alkalinity of a substance. They are commonly used for water testing and for biological sample analysis in hydroponics aquaculture and agriculture. A portable meter is commonly used to measure the pH of substance such as food beer or wine and is also used to test cleaning water rinse water and wastewater in lab industrial and food applications.
- Microprocessor-based fast reliable and accurate measurements.
- Replaceable Electrode Module
- Waterproof Impact resistant ABS Housing
- Large LCD display for reading convenience
- Easy Single Point Calibration
- Available in a portable pack
|0 to 14
|3V x 2 Lithium battery CR2032
|33.5 mm x 170 mm
- WE DID Handheld PH Meters, Handheld ORP Meter Lite, Handheld ORP Meter Pro,
- Handheld ORP Meter LiteDescription
Our Pen Type ORP Meter is a compact single chamber design meter that gives accurate readings and can be easily calibrated. An important feature of the testers is a replaceable electrode within a reusable tester body. The microprocessor-based meter gives accurate readings in fluctuating temperatures and can be easily calibrated. These meters are cost effective and come encased in a protective case for safety and portability.
Features Microprocessor-based fast reliable and accurate measurements, Replaceable Electrode Module, Waterproof Impact resistant ABS Housing, Large LCD display for reading convenience.
- CATEGORY Digital testing Equipment
- TAGS Algae test kits , Bacteria testing kits , Sulphate Reducing , Test kits