When water passes through or over deposits such as limestone the levels of Calcium and magnesium ions present in the water greatly increase and cause the water to be classified as hard water. Hardness in water is caused by dissolved minerals and calcium and magnesium ions are usually present in significant concentration along with other divalent ions. Hardness creates scale deposit problem which lead to energy loss in different industrial systems such as boiler cooling system cause scale formation in plumbing heating appliances and boilers. Measuring total hardness is essential to monitor – softener demineralization RO plant softening processes etc. Our AQUASOL AE201 – TOTAL HARDNESS TEST KIT is one of the largest available in the market today. It is a premium kit and finds use in almost all industries where water is the most important ingredient/parameter.
- Onsite Field Test Kit
- Easy To Follow Procedures
- Based on International Standards (APHA/AWWA/IS)
- Rapid and Accurate and Reliable results
- Available in portable carry case
- Tested and validated by leading Laboratory
- Economical and long shelf life.
- Product Code: AE201
- Range: 2 – 40 & 5 – 100 PPM (MG/L)
- No of Tests: 250
- HSN: 90275090
- Packing: Plastic Case